Support 4 life!

EMIRATES!

Arsenal latest: Jol confident ahead of Arsenal clash

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Jol confident ahead of Arsenal clash

Jol Calm And Confident Ahead Of Arsenal Clash

After a poor start to the season, there have been some semblances of form, though the fixtures are hardly helping.

Early games against Manchester United and now Arsenal, when they need to get into the rhythm, means that they will have to do it the hard way.

However, Jol is not too worried about this Saturday's clash.

"I would say that for me there are no worries," said Jol. "I'm looking forward to the game and it's not up to me, I think it's up to the players.

"We want to make the supporters happy and for them it's a big game as well. For us it is an important game to get the points.

"I'm always relaxed. If you are in my position in a couple of years' time I will tell you why I'm always relaxed.

"There will be no nerves on Saturday because we normally do well at White Hart Lane.

"They never relish coming over here but on the other hand, they haven't lost for years and they will probably have confidence out of that.

"But we have got the likes of Berbatov, who scored two goals on Wednesday [in Bulgaria's 3-0 victory over Luxembourg] and looked very good against Holland. We have got all the qualities to beat any team at home."

No comments: